Religion for the believer (if not the priest or prophet) is a way to morality.
What a moral person believes
1) human solidarity was forged in our early development and is the heart of our morality.
2) Objective moral truth cannot exist because it is an inherently immoral concept.
3) Our interior worlds as individuals are as real to us as the material world we share, yet we must keep the truth of these worlds separated.
4) There are five pillars on which to build a civilization.
5) Ownership of material objects is not theft. love of material objects is madness.
6) Instilling the finest human qualities of curiosity, compassion and courage should be the foundation of education.
7) There is no moral case against eating meat, or for treating animals cruelly.
8) Money has no value beyond that which we breathe into it with religious faith.
9) Money is not the root of all evil, but it keeps its garden bright.
10) It is immoral to do anyone unnecessary intentional harm.
11) Faith is not bad, but is best used in moderation, it is moderated by science and philosophy.
12) Lust and love are equally potent opposites, not necessarily best enjoyed in the same company.
13) All of us have a fearful conservative ape lurking in our subconscious which must be tamed.
14) one should Take no heroes. Idolise no one. No one is coming to save the human species, we must save ourselves.
15) The existence of a god or an afterlife is unknowable. It is a moral obscenity to claim special knowledge of these matters.
16) Monogamy is not moral.
17) anything which poses a threat to the human species is immoral.
18) Culture matters.
19) Ownership of another person by any means, or behaving as if one owns another person is immoral.