WAKE UP OR WE'RE ALL DEAD
Trying to reduce one's negative environmental impact is not a matter of saving the planet, it is a matter of the continued existence of the human race. That being so one can hardly be considered healthy while disregarding the environment. I know most of you feel an infantile emotional connection to your plastic tat, well it's time to grow up before your stupid habits kill us all The following steps are a guide to this aspect of health:
1) Use renewable energy whenever possible.
2) Buy only what you need.
3) Use only environmentally friendly products whenever possible.
4) Eat only unprocessed organic whole food.
5) Vote only for political parties that put environmental protection at the center of their philosophy.
6) Create as little waste as possible, recycle or compost as much of it as you can.
These tasks are not difficult, however the corporate media works hard to make them appear so. The environmentally friendly companies below will provide what you need to do your part.